Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NJ comes to town

Well, I can honestly say that it has been too long since my last post! It seems like our days are full, but nothing really happens. Life has been pretty routine, except last week when we had some special visitors. Steve's Mom, Debbie, was coming for a visit. When Steve got to the airport to pick her up, his Dad walked out too! What a surprise! It was a last minute decision, but a good one! Isaiah had quite a week of being spoiled.

We really didn't do much during their visit, since we realize that they were not here to see St. Louis, or us. I think that they had a blast playing, loving, and cuddling Isaiah. There are some pictures below.

Steve and I had an interview with a congregation two weeks ago, which went well. Steve has another tonight via Skype. It's a crazy, scary, exciting process to go through. I am just excited that as of today, there are only 97 days until we find out where our next adventure will be.



No comments: