Isaiah decided last week Friday to throw away his Nuk's. We were excited, but leary. And for good reason. His naps have been shorter, and his nights have been interrupted. He still wants a Nuk and asks for them often, but somehow we are still surviving. He is also starting to get his 2 year molars. I can't see or feel them yet, but he has all of the signs that lead us to believe they are on the way. Time to buy more stock in Motrin!!!
Steve is still busy working away! Each youth group had their own special day at the corn maze, so Steve got to go three times! I think that he has seen enough corn for this year! He also has been busy working on house projects whenever he can. The latest was cleaning out the gutters and putting gutter guards on them.
We are looking forward to Halloween and going to the local businesses to "trick or treat" this afternoon. I will post pictures as soon as I can! In the meantime, enjoy the few I took yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment