Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rainy Day Blues

Well, it has officially been raining for 3 days now, but I am not complaining too much. I hear that other parts of MN and WI are getting snow. I'd much rather have the rain!!!!

To cure our rainy day blues, we have watched a movie, napped and had lunch. Now I am making my "famous" chocolate chip cookies, but I am unsuccessfully baking them. They seem to be coming out looking more like cake than the "famous" cookies that I know and love. What is wrong? I want to make another batch to see if I can get these right. I haven't been able to make really good cookies since we moved here...what gives?

The kiddos are doing fine. Growing too fast, but what is new?! I don't remember if I have posted this or not, so sorry for the repeat if I did. Brielle is climbing the milestone charts very quickly. About a week and a half ago, she started eating rice cereal. She really likes it and does a great job eating. Our doctor has also given her the green light to try other foods, but I don't think that I am quite ready yet. She has also rolled both ways (from her back to tummy and tummy to back). Now as soon as you lay her on her back she is rolling onto her tummy. It makes diaper changes interesting! We have also started sleep training her, so she now goes to sleep in her bed when she is awake. She is doing a great job and hardly cries before drifting off to sleep.

Isaiah is just two. He has been a bit sleep deprived lately which turns him into a pushing, kicking maniac. Really it's not that bad, it just makes me miss my sweet little boy who runs over to give me kisses while he is playing. He is learning a lot and amazes me daily at how much he knows. He can count to ten in Spanish now too!

And of course Steve and I are the same...busy but good.

Here are a few of the latest pictures. Oh and I have to say, I think our blog has somemething against Brielle's videos. They just will not post them!!!!






No comments: