It has been a challenging few weeks....sleepless weeks. Isaiah has been a complicated case. It all started when Isaiah woke up screaming and wouldn't stop for three hours. Long story short, we decided that maybe he had outgrown his crib, hence the big boy bed in the previous post. That was apperently not the answer,and now we have a mobile screamer. It has gotten better lately. Now he starts the night in his bed and ends on our floor, with a few freak outs in between.
I guess this is pretty normal, and we just have to ride it out. It is definetly easier said than done when you don't get enough sleep. Now we can add a sick teething little girl to the mix and the fun continues.
It's not all that bad though....really!
We had a busy week with Steve's parents Dave and Debbie...maybe I should rephrase that and say they had a busy week with us! We got more home improvements accomplished than ever! We now have a refinished deck, new lights on the outside of the house, new lights in the kitchen/dining room, and a down spout burried. Whew! Enjoy the pictures of the before and after.
Plus stay tuned for more remodeling news. My stove has been out of commission for about 2 weeks now, and since it is a wall oven we will be converting our oven into a "regular" one. I love the wall oven, but I am appalled with the price of replacing it! I just wish I could complete all kitchen updates at one time, but the budget doesn't allow that right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment