Well....Where do you start after you haven't blogged for over a month? Well since the last blog, Steve has started a tradition of giving Brielle a rose on her birthday. Here she is with her first rose.
We decided to give finger painting a try one day, which unfairly I do when Brielle is taking her morning nap. Just thinking of two kids and the mess that could ensue makes me tired, but she deserves (and needs) these opportunities to grow too! So we all embarked on craft time. I have to say she had a much better time than Isaiah did!
I guess paint doesn't taste too bad either?
We were lucky enough to celebrate Thanksgiving with our friends and had a delicious meal, after the Packer game of course! Only in WI do you plan a meal around football! We sure are lucky to have friends that allow us to be part of their family!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving my whole family came to celebrate Brielle and Isaiah's birthdays as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think this sums it up!
We had a great day long celebration! Cousins helped cousins open gifts, Reese loved playing tea with Uncle Steve, and cousins shared a frozen yogurt treat.
Well, that concludes November. Stay tuned for December!!
No comments:
Post a Comment