Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Isaiah

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that it was already 5 years ago that we were on our vicarage and welcoming our new baby boy.  He's come a long way from the baby who was in the NICU for 5 days to the smart, funny sometimes annoying boy he is today.

We celebrated his birthday with a pool party.  He wanted the cake to look our friends pool, and I think that was accomplished!

 
 
Everyone was having fun!

 
Brielle really liked the chocolate donuts, or Life Savers

 
Havin' a blast.


 
New Diggers!

 
Collin loved them too!

 
This is what happens when Steve gets a hold of the leftover cake.



 
 
Carefully studying.....

 
Thank you Great Grandma

 
Trying it all out!
 
 
 
Isaiah's birthday was spread out over a week, which was fun for him, but I think the highlight was going to a water park and hotel.  We met some good friends there and had a wet and wild time over New Years.....well as wild as you can get with 3 kids. 
 
 
Now we, or maybe just I, await the return of school which was just cancelled for Monday due to the extreme cold weather.  
 
 

No comments: