Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We have had a wonderful Christmas celebration this year. Brielle became very sick with a high fever on Christmas Eve. I tried to wake her up to go to church, but with no luck. Finally, 2 1/2 hours later she woke up so we could make it to church. She actually asked to leave the party later in the night because she wanted to go to bed!
The morning brought so much excitement and tears too. All we wanted was one picture Christmas morning. We tried many times!
The only way Collin would stand without crying was holding my hand.
Collin asked Santa for a doughnut and a football. His morning was not a happy one until he found the doughnut that Santa brought!
Isaiah's Lego set from Santa
Brielle's new scooter from Santa
Putting the Legos together/
It's tough work! Sometimes you just have to close one eye to get the job done!
It seems a bit weird I know, but we went to see Christmas lights after Christmas.
They had milk jugs with Christmas lights in them. Collin was thrilled looking at them! I think he may have looked in each jug!
The kids even got to visit the North Pole! Ok, not really but it's still cute!
Isaiah took this picture!
They had 3 trains!
After the lights, we stopped for dinner. Isaiah said his tummy hurt while we were eating, and was convinced that he was going to throw up. So we gave him a bucket for the ride home, just in case. He ended up falling asleep with his head IN the bucket!
Isaiah had chosen his Birthday party theme about 6 months ago. I was sort of hoping he would change his mind, because I had NO idea how I was going to pull of his cake. Well, I had to figure it out because Tom and Jerry was his choice! Here is the finished cake!
It took me most of the day to bake and decorate.
We had a bowling party, which was a hit!
He got a real bowling pin that everyone signed!
A holiday means a day off for Steve, and a day to get things done. We re-painted the bathroom and bought Collin a new mattress. He now is an official big boy! We just have to get that potty training thing down.
Not the best picture, but my Mom and I took Collin's toddler quilt and made it onto a twin bed quilt. We used every piece of the quilt!
Something is just missing! For the first time in 6 years we do not have a crib set up in our house.
Tomorrow brings great changes...it's back to school time! I fear the morning will be a little crazy after so many jammy days. It will be so quiet Collin and I won't know what to do with ourselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment