Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project days

I have been in reorganizing and redecorating the house mode.  One of the projects that I have been meaning to finish was Brielle's doll changing table.  We gave it to her for Christmas, but the box that I was going to put on the top shelf didn't fit, so instead of searching a million stores, I made 2 boxes out of wood.  I have to admit I am a little proud of myself.  I got the wood cut at Home Depot, glued and nailed them together.  Finished them off with some paint and even used the drill to make holes for the handles.  


Brielle recieved a game called Super Stretchy.  It is just like Twister only with Disney Characters. 


Collin LOVES to play.  He tries so hard!

If you look closely, there is a big arm under the pillows....Yup, that's Steve.  

And there's his face.

Collin asked to vacuum the other day. 



He asks us to take his picture all the time now.  So here is his Buzz Lightyear tower.

And then he asked me to take a picture of this...


We are just just enjoying life.  These 3 keep us entertained and busy!

No comments: