Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Here we are...

Here we are just a few days away from Thanksgiving. This year, I am in charge of Thanksgiving. Steve's parents and sister are flying in today for their first visit to St. Louis. Not only is it my first Thanksgiving doing all the cooking, it is my first Thanksgiving with my in-laws! Kind of hard to believe! Of course I will miss being on the farm with the full Seitzer household, but there's always next year!
If any of you know me really well, I tend to be overly organized and prepared for most everything. Thanksgiving is no exception. It has occupied my mind for about a month now, making sure I have everything I need from napkin rings to the turkey. I am really worried that I am not going to know what to do with myself after this is all over. Thank goodness for Christmas and the hussel and bussel of the season.
Anyway, Steve and I are excited to visit the St. Louis sites once again....it never hurts to visit a brewery! We should start a tally for the number of visits that we do, then again maybe that's lame!

All in all, I can't wait to share my first Thanksgiving with you all! You can bet there will be pictures! I want evidence of all of this planning, as I'm sure it will pay off!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am thankful that we have people that actually read this!

No comments: