Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's been too long

So first I must say that I found my camera cord, so this blog is full of pictures...hope you don't mind. I must not have looked too hard, because it was in the most logical place ever...the drawer next to the computer! Who knew?!

So here are the pictures of our crib and dresser puting together days:


We also enjoyed the fantastic wedding October 4th of a friend from our old church in Hudson. THe wedding was beautiful. In between we had the chance to visit Minnehaha Falls in St. Paul, since 10/4 is the anniversary of our "offical dating". We didn't have that much time to spend there, but it was beautiful.

After the wedding and reception, we drove to my parents house for the night. We were blessed to have a baby shower on Sunday. I know that this isn't going to be a hit, but we forgot to take any pictures. We had wonderful food, laughs, and fun. Thanks to all who came!

Steve and I also were fortunate enough to get away for this past weekend. Steve took me on a birthday/last-time-away-before-the-baby-comes getaway weekend trip to Alexandria. It was SO nice to spend time together. He also surprised me with a 3 1/2 hour spa treatment ... pedicure, manicure, pariffin wax, and massage. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Here are the pictures:

No comments: