The thought is become more and more real that we will soon have a little baby in our home. This weekend we ordered our stroller system. I am super excited to get it! Here is the picture of what we ordered...

So I think that we only need to buy a few more things before the baby comes. We have started to make a list, but I think that most of the "big" things are already purchased. I am probibly missing something obvious, but for now, I think that we are ok.
So some people have asked for the following pictures, so here they are... enjoy my bump!
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
4 comments:
You look DARLING!!! I have tried ot find an email address for you so I can email you--maybe you could email me! the6horns@att.net
I enjoy reading your blog! You won't believe how big the kids are...we need to catch up!!! Laura
Calie you look awesome! Great pictures!!
Thinking of you and Steve as the due date isn't too far away!!
Calie - You look beautiful. Sarah said WOW!!! And we checked out the pictures of your little muchkin and Sarah thinks it is a boy!
Sarah is standing here reading all this and wants to tell you " Sarah said I love you!"
Yeah! I love it. I am so happy you posted the pics of your growing baby bump - otherwise I would have felt like I missed it all. You look great! Only like a month to go! I can't believe it. I am praying for you today. :)
Jessica B
Post a Comment