The packing has begun, and is (hopefully) almost done! Just a few last minute things to throw in boxes. We are visiting our favorite places one last time, saying our last goodbyes, and getting ready to hit the road. Isaiah and I leave on Friday morning for my parents house. Steve will join us there later in the evening with the moving truck. Saturday morning, Steve will head to St. Louis while Isaiah and I will head to Iowa with my parents for my cousin's wedding.
So, in the packing process Isaiah reached a new milestone. He can now pull himself up to standing! I am definetly not ready for this yet, but it was pretty exciting! The pictures are in the slideshow below.
This will probably be the last blog for awhile, since as soon as we get to St. Louis, we head out to New Jersey for 10 days. Check back at the end of August for a ton of pictures and a long update!
Look for an email with our new address as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment