This post is dedicated to my Mom, the dental assistant.
So life has fallen into more of a routine, Steve is back in classes, I'm back at work, and Isaiah is at daycare. We are still learning how to deal with homework and family time, but we will have it mastered in no time!
Classes started, and the report that I get is that they are, "not too bad". The intramural season has started as well, which makes Steve one happy guy. He does not have class on Wednesday's, so he gets to hang out with Isaiah all day.
I am settling into my new job. I can see that it may be hard in the future, because I am part time Youth Ministry secretary, and part time in the National Youth Gathering Office. There aren't any set hours for either, just working on which ever job needs to be done. So ultimately I support our Director and 5 Associate Directors. I also do not fully understand what each of them work on, so it is a lot of learning. I was approved last week to work 6 am - 2:30, so I have been getting a lot less sleep these days, but it is worth it to get home to spend time with my boys.
Isaiah is still fantastic. He is our whole world, and he knows it! Yesterday he figured out how to get onto all fours, in the crawling position, without falling onto his tummy. He screams when he is on his tummy and can't get up. I was making an apple pie on Monday, and he thought that it was super funny when I sliced the apples, so we had some good laughs.
Isaiah is still seeing the chiropractor, which seems to be helping. He is eating a few new fruits and veggies, and really enjoying finger food. He has also learned the Seitzer way of taking care of teeth. My sisters and I have always been taught the value of good oral hygiene, so I am passing my knowledge onto Isaiah. See the pictures below. He really LOVES to brush his teeth, and it seems to be a highlight of his day. He always smiles when I pick up the tooth brush, and proceeds to open wide. I don't even have to ask! He also loves to "brush" his own teeth, and he doesn't even stick the toothbrush in too far! Maybe he will grow up to follow in his grandma's footsteps and become a dentist.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Go Steve. Apple Guts. My kids still talk about that every year we go picking!! Glad you are passing on the fun. Miss you guys
Post a Comment