
Well, nothing is safe in our house anymore...the little man is officially crawling. He still doesn't do it much, but he can. He will crawl to get items such as Mom and Dad, paper and his nuk. Last night I dropped a piece of bread on the floor, and he quickly crawled over and ate it(pictures coming soon). We have also taken the stationary part off of his car, so now that the wheels are exposed, he can drive anywhere! He just has to figure out how!
Isaiah still likes to stand the best, and is working on pulling up on furniture. He likes to use our hands to pull up to stand, and will stand by himself if you get him to the furniture. He has tried many times to use the coffee table to stand, but it usually results in him getting stuck and hitting his head.
I am glad that he is learning new things, but I wish that I could have frozen him in time two days ago...when he didn't really move! I don't want him to grow up, he is a ball of fun right now. His little personality is shining through, and I love it!
Oh, I almost forgot, he also has four teeth coming in on the top! YIKES! He is such a trooper though, he was only crabby on Sunday afternoon.
Isaiah had his first Seminary babysitters, Joe and Katie Behnke. They are fantastic friends who donate their time to play with Isaiah.

Steve and I are doing just fine. We worked at an auction on Saturday night, saw the hot air balloons light up, and Isaiah and I took a road trip to see my Mom, who was visiting St. Louis on her women's weekend.
I will try to add more pictures when I get home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment