On Sunday I was boxing up some of his old clothes and he decided to close the box, the right way, and use it to walk around the room. (sorry no picture...I was too slow) He loves to stand, and now uses the couch, coffee table, and anything else he can find to pull up on. Last Saturday I went to scrapbook, so Steve decided to use the pudding in the refrigerator to play with..pictures below. It looks like they had a great time!
Steve and I had our first placement interview on Monday. This interview was to review the paperwork that we had already filled out with information about what geographical location we would prefer, size of city, and so forth. They wanted to meet to get an idea of who we are, and so that we could elaborate more than what is asked on the form that we filled out. It was a nice interview and exciting that the process is starting! We have our second interview on Thursday. The purpose of the second interview is to review and talk about the kind of people that we are, and Steve's ministry style. We'll have to let you know how that one goes!
As for now that is the news from St. Louis. Enjoy the pictures that I FINALLY got around to posting. (I had to bring my camera to work to get to them!)
1 comment:
As long as it's within 10 miles of our House, we aren't picky about where you end up!
And man is that kid cute! Thank goodness he looks like his mother.
Miss you guys like crazy (even Steve).
Post a Comment