We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Steve finished his last fall quarter at the Seminary, so he enjoyed a two week break. He played with Isaiah, taught him new things and caught up on ESPN. I was off of work for a few days, and REALLY enjoyed cooking, scrap booking, and spending all day with my boys. On Thanksgiving day, we were invited to our friends, Katie and Joe's house. We had a wonderful dinner and great company. Later that night we were invited to our upstairs neighbor's house to play games.
I got caught up, as usual, in the madness and great deals of Black Friday. I decided that I wasn't going to go out early, so I hit the shops at about 6:50. Steve made me return something at Target, which I thought was CRAZY on Black Friday, but it turned out to be profitable! I left with the vacuum that I wanted within 7 minutes. By 7:03 I was at Kohls shopping my heart out. By 8:00 I was home. I went out for round 2 at 9:30. It amazed me that it was busier at 10am vs 7 am. All in all, I got some great deals, and I am done Christmas and Birthday shopping. Now onto the wrapping!!!
Saturday we went to a first birthday party, then went to cut down our Christmas tree. What an adventure! It's harder to choose a tree than we ever thought! We took the wagon out to the field and started walking. The trees were all long needle, which neither of us really wanted, but they grew on us and we ended up finding one after a lot of searching. Steve, with all of his manly muscles, cut down the tree while Isaiah watched and I took pictures. I hope you enjoy the show!
This week brings us back to the grind of daycare, work, school and homework. We are thankful for all of you who actually read this labor of love. Leave us a message and let us know how you are doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment