Isaiah has been attempting to walk more and more. He would still rather crawl though. The thing is that he can walk, he just chooses not to. Somewhat frustrating in my opinion. Last night was the first time he has shown signs that he wanted to stand up with out using an object to pull himself up. I think that if he gets the hang of that, he will really take off walking.
Isaiah got the first of his molar teeth last week as well. More must be coming. He has never gotten just one tooth at a time, it's been 2 or 4. I say bring em on.
Isaiah has also discovered his love for basketball. Last week I took him to Steve's last IM game, and he sat still for 20 min and just watched. Then someone gave him a kid size basketball. He chased that ball all over the place, and cried when we had to put it away to go and eat. We even went to the Concordia Preachers, the seminary's basketball team, last game, which started right around bedtime. Even though he was exhausted, he didn't want to stop watching the game. At home he carries around his palm sized basketballs and will even crawl with them in his hands. Future NBA star??? I'm OK with that!!!
Earlier this week, Isaiah was being a complete cheese ball, so I snapped a few pictures. There would probably be more, but my memory card is full. We'll have to empty it so we can snap some pictures of his super long hair before his 4th haircut tonight. Enjoy the slide show of his cheesy faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment