Tuesday, April 6, 2010

and the days go by...

The countdown is ticking away, and the excitement is growing. Actually that's not true. I am tired of the hype. I just want to know where the next move will bring us. At this point I don't even need a big fancy ceremony, I would settle for an email or text. Anything really.

It seems the days are full of all sorts of stuff: softball, doctor visits (Isaiah has been to the doctor 4 times in the last month...Ugh), playing outside, and the random things life throws your way. I couldn't even tell you why we have been so busy, but the days are always full somehow.

Everyone in our household is doing well. Steve is actually enjoying his last quarter of classes. He told me the other day he hasn't even had to turn on the computer games during class. He continues to be busy with homework and playing softball. Since he only has classes two days a week, he also has more family time which Isaiah and I have been eating up!

I am still busy at work. I am counting the days until I am unemployed. I know most people would be scared, but I am overjoyed. I can't wait to spend everyday with my men, and focus solely on them. I am trying to finish Steve's graduation gift. The goal is to be done by Call Day so my Mom can help with the finishing touches. I am also feverishly working on catching up on my scrap booking. I am only about 9 months behind.

Isaiah is getting faster and faster each day. He learned how to get up from standing a couple of weeks ago, and now he thinks that he is hot stuff. He wants to cruise up and down any possible staircase we pass. He LOVES to play outside, and the only way to get him back inside is to promise him food. I think that he will do almost anything for food! He loves to play with balls, and he throws everything. And I mean everything including silverware and food. I have been pelted by almost every type of food. Last night we were enjoying a great dinner when a teething biscuit flew past my face. Didn't see that coming at all! But he is still the sweetest little thing that you have ever seen.

Life here is good. Leave us a message to the right to let us know how you are!



By the way, sorry for the lack of pictures...we have them, I just need to get them on here. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: