We have all started a new journey of our lives here in Sun Prairie, WI. I, a stay at home mom, Steve a pastor, and Isaiah a teething machine. I am trying to get used to the routine as a stay at home mom without a car living on 40 acres of land. Day 1 included the lesson of things we should not stick in our ears, like mac and cheese. Day two was only 2 hours of Daddy time, and day 3 is shaping up to be a day full of singing the book, Chef Creole. Have you ever wanted to hide a book? I did until Isaiah started repeating and pointing out the red beans, okra, boudin, and king cake. Watching his little mind work never gets old!
Steve is getting settled in at church, hanging some pictures in his new office as well as putting away books. He has enjoyed meeting with a few members, visiting a nursing home, and playing golf. Tough job?! The extra curricular activities have also begun with meetings every night this week. He will preach his first sermon tomorrow night (Thursday).
Isaiah is getting too used to having an indoor pool right up stairs. He loves the water, and is almost too brave (if you ask me). He also loves the Great Dane "puppy" that lives here as well. He is talking non-stop, but most of the time he walks around saying 'cute'. His other favorite thing to do is ride and drive the golf cart. He and I have spent many hours just climbing in and out and pretend driving it.
The weather here could not be nicer, and for that we are most thankful! I think that is what I missed most about living here.
Steve and I both have new WI phone numbers, so if you haven't gotten the new numbers yet, send us an email or Facebook message and we will get them to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment