Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still moving...

The title says it all, we are still in the process of moving. The house is FINALLY done being painted thanks to so many wonderful volunteers. It took many more coats of paint than we thought that it would to cover all of the walls, but our faithful painters finished it! Steve has been MIA in our current household for the past week, while he works all day and paints all night. He has been working very hard! The plan is to move on Thursday night. I can't wait to start the unpacking!

I have been busy with Isaiah and getting ready to move. With all of the paint colors picked, it is time to start picking accessories for the house. It has been fun, but challenging with only 1 car. I have also been involved with the women's group that is starting to form at our church. It is so exciting to see women of all ages excited to get involved in anything at church. Right now we are just at the planning stage and the beginning of the implementation stage.


Isaiah is growing up so fast! He is still a great eater, with the exception of breakfast. So I am trying to become more clever with nutritious foods to serve. I think that it will help our whole families eating routine to be in our new house. Isaiah is repeating everything, and putting together 2-3 word sentences. He is starting to show that he has an opinion, and we are trying to give choices when appropriate. This morning he chose to try on his new shoes, and refused to take them off. I tried to reason with him, but what the heck he might as well break them in now!

Steve as I mentioned is busy with meetings, ministry, sermons, and the new house. He even gets a little time in there to golf or watch football, but not much!

I can't wait to post pictures of the house once it's full!

No comments: