Thursday, January 20, 2011

So Confident

So I guess I was feeling a little too confident about my skills. I have tried too many times to upload the video of Brielle. I actually think that it may be a bad piece of video. I know what your thinking.....sure that's what they all say! But I tried to edit the video, which may have screwed it up. Have no fear, I will try again. Meanwhile I have added a few pictures of our growing little girl.

Brielle was just at her 2 month check up today, and she is 12 lbs 10 oz, which is the 74% for her age. She is also 25 inches long, which is 98% for her age. In fact when the nurse entered 25 inches into the computer, the computer asked if she really meant to do that?! It is fun and interesting to compare the two kids. Isaiah was 10 lbs 11 oz and 22 7/8 inches at his 2 month appointment. She is growing and really social right now.

Isaiah is as busy as ever! He has started showing interest in picking up Brielle, which only gives me minor heart attacks. Thank goodness he usually announces it before he touches her. Lately he has really started singing songs on his own and with us. The most precious one he sings and signs is Jesus Loves Me. I melt every time he starts singing. Since he has turned 2, he has also been playing my himself a lot more. He still does like to play with cars, kick the soccer ball, and throw the football, which I think may make us some money someday. As one of his shirts say, "Future QB".

Steve is even more busy than Isaiah, well a close second. He has had many meetings, funerals, and even his first wedding (that he officiated). We hope that it will slow down soon, the kids miss their Daddy. Oh yeah, I miss my husband too!

I, Calie, started my own business as a Creative Memories Consultant. I have been busy trying to get some clients and get some scrapbooking done. I had one party last week, another party and a scrapbooking night all next week. But I am free all of February wink, wink.

Well nap time is going too quickly as always. Hope you enjoyed the update. Feel free to leave us a message to the right of this post.











No comments: