Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update Time

Well, again it has been too long between posts. I will probably go overboard with this one, so get ready and settle in for a long one!

Brielle has been growing SO fast. She now grabs hair and some toys, and she never stops moving. She is also so expressive through her voice, smiles, and eyes. It is so much fun watching her.

Isaiah is becoming a great big brother. He loves to help change her diaper, give her her nuk, give her kisses, play with her, and just today he told her that he loved her. It is so fun to watch their relationship. Brielle just smiles when she sees him.
Isaiah also loves to run, as usual. He loves to sing too. The hot songs this week are the ABC's and Jesus Loves Me. I love to listen to his sweet little voice.

He just had his 2 year Dr. appointment, and is growing "normally". He is right in the middle of the charts for his height and weight.

Steve and I are the same as always. We are looking forward to starting a new Family Ministry, and Young Adult Ministry (YAM) at the church. We also are starting to do all of the grown up things like looking at retirement, wills and all that "fun" stuff.

I have been tring to upload more videos, but I have failed, so I think that I may just give up! It must have been a fluke the first time! I hope you all can settle for some pictures.





No comments: