I am so proud of myself! I have successfully edited and posted a video, and I bet I can do it again!
I am writing this in such a peaceful setting...yes I am still at home! The snow is falling outside, Isaiah is napping and Brielle and Steve are snoring in the chair. All I can say is life is good!
Isaiah is amazing us everyday with the information that he retains. He can now say up to 5 word sentences. The favorite around here is, "Hey Dad/Mom, What you doing?". He comes up with some real funny stuff. He finger painted for the first time this week, with real paint. (previously he used pudding) He also just got a new train table. It keeps him busy, but he still prefers playing with Mom or Dad verses by himself.
Brielle is getting so big! She is blowing raspberries, sitting up tall, and grabbing toys and hair. I can't believe that she will be 4 months old next week!!! She is now the same age Isaiah was when we started giving him cereal. I am just amazed at how much faster it is going this time around! I think Brielle could handle cereal, but there isn't a reason to start, so we will probably just wait a few more weeks.
Steve and I are the same as always. I try to keep the house clean, laundry done and people fed. I have continued to hold monthly scrap booking nights and attend monthly MOPS meetings.
Steve is starting a new bible study on Sunday mornings, as well as Family Fun Nights, and a Young Adult Ministry. He is busy as usual.
Last week we took a quick day trip to MN to celebrate my Dad's birthday. It was SO nice and fun to all be together again! My Dad is loving being home and loves his new home health nurses. He continues with physical therapy and exercises at home too.
Here is a video of Brielle making raspberries. She usually makes them when she is getting mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment