Friday, August 12, 2011

2 in one week





Don't fall off your chairs....two blogs in one week! I know amazing! Not too much has happened in a week other than the normal routine stuff.

We are still trying to shake the flu bug at our house. I am still the only one who has not been sick, for which I am SO thankful. However I am really tired of cleaning up after this bug.

We have had some really beautiful weather that we have been enjoying. Nothing says summer to me more than enjoying a good old Popsicle. Of course Isaiah loves them, so one afternoon we both had a Popsicle. I shared my lime one with Brielle, which she didn't love.




Then Isaiah decided that he wanted to share his, which she loved. She would get quite upset when he took his turn! It was really sweet to watch.



We also spent some time at the park with is a favorite spot!









Brielle has also been a busy woman. She has learned how to pull open drawers and empty them...nothing is safe!

No comments: