Saturday, October 22, 2011

Big Girl


Well it's official, my little girl is quickly becoming a big girl! Today was the "official" switch...no more infant cereal, no more nursing, no more. I am taking this much harder than I did with Isaiah. I am glad that she will be eating more solids, which makes it easier to go places, but also more expensive. She is a tank! She can out eat Isaiah any day, and we thought Isaiah was a big eater!!!! Steve and I are going to each need to get another job just to feed these two!



Today we went downtown Sun Prairie to the Fall festival. Participating businesses had crafts and/or games in their stores, so we took in a little pumpkin bowling,


Some crafts where Brielle just liked eating the glue stick.





Then we played a pumpkin bean bag toss game. Isaiah tried to do it the right way and had fun, while Brielle just walked up to the pumpkin like she owned it and threw the bean bags inside, while eating her glue stick.





We also got to go on a horse drawn wagon ride. It was fun to watch the kids having fun. Since we went down main street, there were plenty of cars for Brielle to wave to.
And yes, I have one picture to prove that I was there too!



We topped off the afternoon by decorating a cupcake. Brielle was talking up a storm...must have been something good! Isaiah was allowed to eat it after nap, where he practically ate it in one bite!






No comments: