Saturday, October 8, 2011

October News


Well, here it is....October already! I can't believe that we just got home from a Halloween party where it was too hot to wear costumes!!! We actually had the air conditioner on most of the day too! It looks so nice with the leaves falling, you expect the air to be crisp and then you open the window to heat?! It's crazy! I guess this past week has been about 20 degrees above normal!

Brielle has been walking more and more and is almost running now! The video I wanted to post has a problem with it, so I will try again another day. Here are a few pictures of Isaiah trying to help her walk one day.




Isaiah really likes to help her...to the point where she can't do things on her own. Now I really understand how come the second children don't talk as quickly as the first! She is doomed! She is a really funny girl who is starting to show it! She makes funny faces and noises and loves to giggle.




Isaiah is becoming such a big boy! His legs are getting longer, is appetite is bigger and he is learning how to use the potty! Potty training is definitely harder on me than it is on him! I already miss the diaper days! He is putting together more complex sentences, which make us laugh! Our latest favorite is when he starts the sentence with "actually". He is a funny, goofy kid who likes to throw things. (most things are appropriate)


Steve and I are trying to keep up.

No comments: