Monday, January 2, 2012

Dull Moments?

To say that our house is dull would not be accurate. There are always some kind of shenanigans going on. This morning was no different. Everyone woke up, way too early, and we watched Super Why which is a staple in our house. We proceeded to breakfast like normal. Cheerios, milk and a pear.

Now I should preface this post by saying that if you are eating it would be wise to stop reading. If you have a weak stomach, also stop reading.

We knew Brielle wasn't feeling up to par, but when she wouldn't eat her pear I knew it wasn't good. So I cleaned her up, picked her up when she immediately started crying. Daddy came to the rescue, "You need your Daddy don't you". He took 2 steps and she exploded her breakfast onto him and the floor. He ran to the bathroom where he stood in the shower and said, "are you coming to help or what?" "Really, you need help?" And then I realized that he did indeed need help. First I laughed, then I asked if I could go and get the camera, then I felt proud as Daddy himself was holding it together.

Dull? Never! And it's only 8:30 am.

No comments: