Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Favorites

Isaiah and Brielle have recently found some favorite activities.

Brielle plays peek-a-boo with her hands over her eyes ALL of the time, but especially while getting her diaper changed. She thinks it is so funny when we ask, "Where is Brielle?".

Another favorite game is covering her head with anything she can find, usually a shirt that she has pulled out of some drawer. Both her and Isaiah enjoy this game which usually results in someone walking into a wall. They seem to think it's funny.

As of today, she has found Daddy's winter hat, puts it on and walks around with it.

She has also become quite a little dancer. She has some really good moves. I hope to catch her on video sometime soon, so I can share it with you.

She still likes to do her own thing and is a really good sport when the toys that she is playing with are taken from her. She is learning to fight back and it's only a matter of time before Isaiah gets what he has coming to him! We are working on sharing and it's a slow learning process, but hopefully one day it will just "happen." (I know....good luck with that huh?!)

Isaiah has some really funny one-liners. His favorites are, "No way, Really?" and "That's a great idea!"

He has really started to love playing games. I have learned that I really am a serious game player and I do not like to play with distracted players! I have also learned that it takes a whole lot of patience to teach and play and play again each game. But it is really fun being able to play game with him. I look forward to many family game nights!

No comments: