We have been loving the outside time, however I wasn't counting on it just yet. I have too many indoor projects that I am in the middle of to just drop and go outside! But, how can you resist the park?
We have already celebrated with the first Popsicle of season! It seems that Brielle has forgotten how to eat them, but don't take it away unless you have ear plugs!
Isaiah has been on his balance bike a few times, and seems to be doing well. He enjoys anything outside. He likes to play with the neighbor boys and always asks what they are doing! He can open all of our doors to go outside even when they are locked. I was really hoping that we could still trick him for another year. He is really really smart, and I don't think that I am being biased. He knows most of his letters and even knows some of the sounds. He is working on time, with a digital clock, and knowing numbers. He is such a funny kid too. His latest saying is, "Oh Snap!" and he knows when to use it properly!
Brielle is just a growing girl! She is only about a head shorter than Isaiah. Many people ask me if they are twins! She is also super smart! I think she may pass Isaiah in some areas! She likes to help close her buckles on her car seat, color, paint and play dolls. Right now she is loving the sandbox, chalk, and running around outside. She is not afraid to go down any slide. (sometimes we still have to bribe Isaiah to go down the same slides!) She hates her hair being combed or done in any way, but it is getting long enough for a ponytail!
We took a lovely Saturday morning and went fishing. It was a lot of fun to watch the kids and Steve! Brielle was really into it and liked the worms. Isaiah had fun fishing, but wouldn't go near the worms. We took breaks to blow bubbles, run, have lunch and play in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment