Brielle had discovered the joy of picture taking. Up until now, she has not liked her picture being taken. Now she enjoys saying, "cheese" and making a weird face. She has also started to cross her eyes. Again...weird! She likes giving kisses, on her own terms, and being silly. She is currently getting 2-4 new teeth, but taking it like a champ!
The last 2 pictures were taken on Palm Sunday. She just looked too cute not to take a picture! I could just look at that face all day!
Isaiah has been sleeping better, thank God! In fact last night he didn't get up once! We have started potty training at night when he does wake up and I think that was most of the problem. At least it has been working for now!
His new phrase is, "Oh Snap" and he knows how to use it. He is just a funny little kid. He is also the sweetest boy that I know. He is really into asking if we can lay with him when he gets into bed at nap time or night time. Sometimes I do and he usually puts his sweet little arm around my neck and tells me that he loves me. Sometimes he plays with my hair or pats my back, but either way it's sweet. He knows how to make my heart melt, and I eat it up!
We spent most of our time at the Easter church event at the cookie decorating table. Our kids sure do love their cookies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment