So far the day has been nothing short of spectacular. We woke up early, got ready for church and made it on time! I should back up to say that we usually don't go to 8:00 church because it is such a rush to get there, but today it was the service to we chose. As I felt like I had just run a marathon, we whisked into church. Steve needed to tie Isaiah's tie, because I made it too short just to slip over his big ol' head. He was still working on it as the sanctuary was filling up so Brielle and I headed in to get seats...way in front. The service was beautiful with a surprise visit from Simon Peter (aka Steve).
After service we tried to get a nice picture of the kids, but Isaiah was really NOT cooperating. I even bribed him with chocolate!!! We took 8 pictures, and this is the best we could do...
When we got home we tried again....again, not super successful
After we took some pictures we headed down the hall at church to have breakfast. Since the kids had their breakfast during church, and I did promise them chocolate, that is what they ate!
After we stopped to see Daddy again, we headed home to make our Easter lunch, which neither of the kids really ate. Can you blame them? They were full of that huge chocolate bunny!!!!
We are off to have desert at a friend's house and then home to see what the Easter bunny brought and possibly have an egg hunt. Maybe we can still get to work digging out those nasty Hosta plants. Well, there's always tomorrow for that!
I hope that your Easter is full of F's...faith, family, and fun!
Here are some more Easter pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment