Friday, June 15, 2012

Visitors

We were lucky enough to be blessed with a visit from "G" (Steve's Grandma) and Uncle Carl a few weeks ago. I know I am really late at putting this information in a blog form, so I apologize. We had such a fun time mainly just hanging out!
Steve and I were lucky enough to play a new card game called 5 crowns with them. Same idea as Phase 10, which Steve HATES, but this one is super fun! Steve had a low score of 28 (the idea is to get the lowest score), so he called the company to see if that was the lowest recorded score. Turns out the company actually called him back! What a nerd! He did not have the lowest recorded score, the creator held that title.
Enjoy some pictures of our fun visit.

Games with G

Stories with Uncle Carl
Frisbee
On the first day, as we were sitting on our deck, Steve's chair took a plunge through the deck!

We also visited a small theme park near our house called Little Amerika (no I really did spell it right!). They have a few rides for small kids and a train!

Waiting for the train








We NEVER thought that Isaiah would go on the roller coaster, but he wanted to so Steve took him. I think they must have gone around about 6 times!


This was the 6th!

We decided, kinda last minute, that we would go to the Memorial Day Parade...after all, who doesn't love a good parade?




I really was there, but these are the kind of pictures that I get!!!!
Overall, it was a great visit and just nice to relax and enjoy the simple things!

No comments: