Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Visits and Updates

We have been blessed with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Vera! They are in the air, probably sleeping from all of the work that they did while they were here! When they weren't playing outside or at the park, they were helping refinish our cupboards. We had a fantastic time with them and are sad to see them leave. I am not looking forward to the questions about where they are when the kids wake up tomorrow.

We went to America's Best, a local greenhouse, to make a scarecrow.

 
Stuffing the head
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, I was there.....I got to dress the scarecrow
 
 
Stuffing...
 
 
 
Everybody got to stuff the guy!
 
 
Still stuffing....
 
 
 
 
The finished product
 
 
 
We also celebrated Collin's baptism.  We had a party on Saturday night and actual baptism on Sunday morning.  
 
 
 
 
Callie climbed into Collin's bouncy seat
 
 
Godmother Tressa
 
 
Godparents Nick and Marcy


 
Grandma
 
 
Fuzzy family picture
 
 
And this is how we take pictures
 
 
Grandma and Grandpa

No comments: