Well our medical issues continue, but hopefully not for long!
Brielle had a Dr. appointment this week where she received a chest x-ray, which was clear. So we concluded that she has a bronchialconstruction. That means that most likely something triggered this, but it is too early to tell. So she has to take an inhaler 2 times a day. She is really good about taking medicine, until you have to put the mask over her nose and mouth. I am hoping that she realizes it's not that bad!
Collin is doing so much better. He continues to throw up after most feedings, but he isn't as uncomfortable and is gaining weight. He is growing WAY too fast! It is fun to watch him smile, coo, and enjoy his swing and bouncy seat.
Isaiah had his "sneak peek" day at school today, where we went to check out the classroom. He is excited to start school, but a bit confused since we have also been talking about starting Sunday school this week too. He is going to love both, as I will too!
I, Calie, have many irons in the fire right now. I usually seem to feel a bit overwhelmed in the fall due to Steve's fall schedule. But this fall I am part of the MOPS planning team, young women's retreat planning team, and planning the start of a preschool at our church. Not to mention planning a baptism for Collin, birthdays for Brielle and Isaiah, Halloween costumes, as well as the "regular" holidays. Life on our end really is never dull. I'm not sure what I would do with all my time if my life wasn't crazy!
Brielle had a Dr. appointment this week where she received a chest x-ray, which was clear. So we concluded that she has a bronchialconstruction. That means that most likely something triggered this, but it is too early to tell. So she has to take an inhaler 2 times a day. She is really good about taking medicine, until you have to put the mask over her nose and mouth. I am hoping that she realizes it's not that bad!
Collin is doing so much better. He continues to throw up after most feedings, but he isn't as uncomfortable and is gaining weight. He is growing WAY too fast! It is fun to watch him smile, coo, and enjoy his swing and bouncy seat.
Isaiah had his "sneak peek" day at school today, where we went to check out the classroom. He is excited to start school, but a bit confused since we have also been talking about starting Sunday school this week too. He is going to love both, as I will too!
I, Calie, have many irons in the fire right now. I usually seem to feel a bit overwhelmed in the fall due to Steve's fall schedule. But this fall I am part of the MOPS planning team, young women's retreat planning team, and planning the start of a preschool at our church. Not to mention planning a baptism for Collin, birthdays for Brielle and Isaiah, Halloween costumes, as well as the "regular" holidays. Life on our end really is never dull. I'm not sure what I would do with all my time if my life wasn't crazy!
5 Weeks old
1st trip to the zoo
6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
8 weeks
In love with the bouncer!
I love these 3 goofy kids
No comments:
Post a Comment