Sunday, December 9, 2012

Collin's video debut

Collin is a Vikings fan!  My Dad would be so proud!  He is watching the Vikings game and cheering them on!  Check it out!


This weekend Collin is also making his theatrical debut, starring as baby Jesus in Journey to Bethlehem at our church.  I will try to get a picture tonight to post.  Hopefully I can do it before Christmas! 

Other than keeping busy, all has been well here.  Except last night that is!  We had the text book definition of a rough night!  Steve was throwing up, Isaiah had bad dreams, Brielle was coughing, and Collin had gas.  So, I was one busy lady doing everything except sleeping!  Turns out Brielle was throwing up too, we just didn't know it, so she quietly slept in it.  I discovered this fact as we were about 10 mins away from walking out the door to go to church.  I had everyone else ready, as I was waiting until the last second before I had to wake her up.  Needless to say we didn't make it to church today. 

We have started our Christmas baking, and now all Brielle wants to do is bake cookies.  She gets really mad when I tell her not today!

We are looking forward to Christmas and all of the celebrations that go with it.

No comments: