Monday, February 18, 2013

New Invention

I am going to invent a device that types your thoughts that you can then edit before publishing.  If I had this ability, this blog would have been updated SO many times!!!! 

Well, where to start after almost 2 months....

We have been having a great time just being a family and goofing around!  The kids made their own pizza one night where they both decided to make Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

 
 

We had the privilege of attending a Men's Badger Basketball game in a suite.  It was our kids first basketball game.  They had a blast!  Brielle and I snuck down to the student section to give Bucky a high five.  She got scared and closed her eyes as soon as Bucky saw her.  It was pretty cute!




Our budding photographer, Isaiah, took this shot.
And this one too.



And, since this is WI, there was a lot of shoveling.....

And then there are the everyday moments, which I have to say are my favorite.




Sorry for all the same poses, but I just can't choose a favorite!


And then he gets grabby...

and then big sister tells him that he is hot, and proceeds to take off his vest.
 
 
 
Showing off new jammies from Great Grandma
 
 
 
Isaiah used to enjoy doing crafts, but has not been as interested lately, especially at school.  Then out of the blue he came home with this:

 
 
A picture of me, Mom.  I was so surprised at the thoughtfulness, skill, and details that it made me tear up!  I had no idea that he could do this!  So it now stands in a frame in my room. He could not be more proud of the job he did and neither am I. 
 
Other than just plugging along, putting out the occasional fires, and having fun, we are just living life! 
 
We are looking forward to Spring and the ability to go outside. 



No comments: