So when we returned from NJ, we only had a week together before Steve left for the National Youth Gathering in Texas. Since he was gone over the 4th of July, the kids and I went to my Mom's house.
Waiting for the parade to start
Katie found a new best friend!
His first taste of a freeze pop
Collin has also started to cruise around with his walker. I just love the look on his face in this picture. It almost says "yeah Mom? What's such a big deal about this?"
Collin also celebrated his actual first birthday. We had his Godparents over to help celebrate his big day. You might recognize the theme!
The big kids helped decorate this one!
Oooo.....that looks like fun
Friends...Brielle and Callie
Isaiah and Brielle LOVE to watch TV, and one morning they cuddled up together to watch a show.
Eating snacks in the driveway
(I can't believe how big Isaiah looks in this picture!!!!)
The other night we promised the kids a fire and smores. It would be an understatement to say they loved it! I have heard that adding Reeses peanut butter cups is the new cool thing. The consensus was to stick to the original.
The perfect marshmallow
He decided to try it open faced.
No comments:
Post a Comment