Sunday, April 20, 2014

He has Risen

We are so blessed to not only have a Lord who died a horrific death for us, but rose to prepare an eternal place for us!  We are blessed with children who are happy and healthy, a house to live in and 70 degree weather on this special day. 

Let me back up....Saturday we went to our local greenhouse for their annual Easter egg hunt. 




Brielle said, "I guess I was faster!"


Look at our eggs Mom!


My peanut
 
 
Everyone was up at the crack of dawn, so after we tore apart our Easter baskets and Dad left for work, we got ready for church.  We actually made it to 8 am service!!!!  This guy is such a ham!


I can't believe how grown up she looks!

Collin was pretty hungry for breakfast, and was pretty angry that I took away his snack for this picture.

Here is a nicer one after church.

Daddy and his girl

ready to find the eggs the bunny left for us.



This one is for you Kate Simmons
 


the big kids helping Collin

He tripped and spilled his basket

Cheese!!!

Bet you can't get that one!?!


But he did!!!
 

She shook each one!

Collin, the kid who loves sweets, stole the jelly beans and ate them when he wasn't supposed to.  I guess it was a black one!

I hope that this Easter day finds you surrounded by loved ones rejoicing in our risen king!

No comments: