In the middle of March we had our spring break. I decided to make spring break an adventure. We had an "adventure" a each day.
Monday we went to the zoo for the first time this year.
ready for an adventure
seals
she is into posing lately
Awe...
Tiger
Alligator
The boys
It was supposed to be 60 degrees but turned out to be pretty cold while we were at the zoo....some spring break huh?
Tuesday we went to a showroom of rainbow play systems. It costs 6.00 to play for the day. They have 26 of their backyard "jungle gyms" set up to play on, as well as 2 trampolines. The kids had a blast and wanted to go back the next day!
Wednesday was our swimming day! We headed to the indoor pool to have some fun. I wish I would have brought my camera, because they are so much fun in the water!
Thursday was a big adventure, since it was also Daddy's day off. We headed south to the boarder and headed into IL. We went to a new children's museum. It was a lot of fun!
It was even fun for Mom and Dad!
Doing the high jump
This was a game where you were a virtual soccer goalie and had to block balls by watching the screen in front of you. It was challenging but really fun!
They had sports equipment that you could try on.
Pitching a ball
It told you how fast you pitched. Isaiah spent most of his time here trying to beat his own high score of 17.
Of course this kid would find the balls
and the water!
They had water guns that you could squirt at each other.
driving the train
And the bus
operating a crane
old school telephones!!! They have never seen these!!!
This girl can change a tire with the best of them!
and look cute doing it!
He petted the fake dog.
All I could think of was the movie 'Big'
Learning about combining
the view from a combine
He loves cows. So much I guess he felt it needed a kiss!
Learning about milking cows
See, I was there!
Sitting in a tractor.
They really are in there!!!
Friday, the forecast was 100 % rain, so we spent the day's adventure inside. We had a special "frozen" day. We made frozen popsicles, frozen fruit smoothies, frozen food for lunch, and watched the movie Frozen. Collin lasted until the food was gone, Brielle missed the middle part, and Isaiah asked to turn it off 3 times. My kids are just not movie watchers!
Saturday we had to stay home. Steve had to work and I had to do some laundry! It really piles up in a week!!! But the Badgers played in the Final 4 game so we dressed up to cheer them on. Sadly they lost in a hard fought game.
I told you she likes to pose!
I have more to blog and LOTS more pictures, but morning will come all too soon. Check back for pictures of our Easter Eggstravaganza!
No comments:
Post a Comment