As you can imagine, a LOT has happened since September. I can give you the short version of everything, but I assume that most of you just want to see the pictures of my little people.
September:
- The big 2 went to school. Both, once they get there, love it. Isaiah is breaking out of his shell a little more each day. He has even gotten in trouble for calling kids chickens. (not in a mean way, he was trying to be funny.)
- We went apple picking. I asked the kids to stop for a picture, and they posed themselves just beautifully. (see below)
- Steve's sister, Larissa, got married. Steve and I traveled to NJ by ourselves! The wedding was beautiful, but the trip was too short.
- Steve and Isaiah were invited to go to a Badger Football game and sit in a suite with some friends.
October:
- We raked a lot of leaves, and then threw them into the air only to rake them again.
- I celebrated another Birthday....28 this year!
- Isaiah went on his first Kindergarten field trip, which I chaperoned. I now remember that I dislike bus rides.
- We participated in our church's Trunk or Treat. We had themed costumes and car of Cinderella. Steve was Prince Charming, I was Fairy Godmother, Isaiah was Jaq (the mouse), Brielle, of course was Cinderella, and Collin was Gus Gus (the mouse).
- We ended the month with a visit from NJ Grandma and Grandpa!
November:
- Of course we started the month off with a birthday! Brielle turned 4! She had a pink and purple butterfly party. She invited 6 little girls to her party and it was a ton of fun.
- Brielle made a trip to the eye doctor and needed to use an eye patch for 2 hours a day. She was only seeing 20/40 out of her right eye.
- We traveled to MN for Thanksgiving. It was fun to see all of the cousins playing and laughing together!
December:
- We kicked off the new month with our bi-annual Journey to Bethlehem. It was a huge success! It is really nice to have Steve back again, and back to normal!
- We watched a bunny, Thumper, for the weekend when he wasn't starring in Journey to Bethlehem! The kids had a BLAST!
- Brielle had another eye doctor appointment. Using the eye patch has been working! Her eye sight has improved to 30/20!! She only has to wear the patch for an hour now. We will go back again in 2 months to see how it is working.
- We are busy preparing for Christmas. Our Christmas angel has returned this year, leaving new challenges for the kids each day. They really enjoy the new ways she asks them to help serve others.
- I also realized that Collin can reach more of the counter than I thought! He helped himself to cookies when no one was looking!
I will try to update this space a little more frequently from now on, but then again......it took me all day to write this.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

No comments:
Post a Comment