Sunday, June 7, 2015

Big Rig Gig

We have been SO busy but I haven't had my camera out for any of it!  Finally today was the day!  We went to the Big Rig Gig today, and the kids LOVED it!

The Big Rig Gig is where a town gets construction equipment, city trucks, and rescue vehicles and gathers them in a park for a few hours.  The kids get to climb inside, honk horns, turn on lights and explore all of the vehicles.


Climbing into the fire truck

Sitting in a firefighters seat

Looking out the window.  He tried to climb in the front to sit and drive it.  I don't think that was an option for the fire truck.  His life goal is to grow up and drive a fire truck!

I have a picture of the 2 biggies at the last one we went to!

What a blast from the past, huh!?



In the back of an ambulance.  The kids told the EMT that every time we see an ambulance we say a prayer for both the workers and the person who is hurt.  He told them thank you for doing that!

Driving the police car

Collin in the police car




Snow Plow!!!



Street Sweeper


HUGE Crane

Climbing into the bulldozer

Bulldozer


In the bucket of the bulldozer

Isaiah wanted to take our picture!


It was WAY past nap time, but we all had lots of fun!


A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids to the zoo.  The zoo just opened a new exhibit, so we wanted to check it out.  All Collin wanted to do was see the tiger, and boy did we see him!!!


Polar Bear Exhibit

New polar bear exhibit

Yes, he was THAT close!!!!

Walking towards us


He walked right past Collin, stopped and turned his head and looked straight at him, then kept walking.  Unfortunately, my camera stuttered, so I missed the shot!

I couldn't peel Collin away from the tiger exhibit!!!

It was the best day ever!!!





No comments: