Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Three years ago....

I know time flies by, but really?  It was 3 years ago that the littlest man joined our family.  We celebrated Collin's birthday with a Paw Patrol party.





The Paw Patrol



Paw Patrol has 6 dogs that make up the pup crew, and each of them have an area of expertise.  So we had 6 stations.  Marshall is the fire fighter, so this station you had to put out the "fire" with the water gun. Above is the Zuma water table.


This station has Chase the Police Pup.  They had to move through the obstacle course.


Then there is Rubble the digger.  So the kids had to dig through the sand for buried treasure.


There was also Skye, where they flew paper airplanes, Zuma where they played in the water table and Rocky, the recycling pup.  They had the chance to create things using recycled material.

I almost forgot to mention the part where the party went off the rails!  A little party guest kept splashing me, then somehow the hose got turned on, and it went south from there really fast.  I had the hose for most of the party, but I had buckets of water dumped on me too.  People teamed up to get each other, but fun was had by all!  It was so hot and humid here, it felt nice to get a little wet!  Or a lot wet ; )

We ate a delicious meal of hot dogs, Paw-tato chips, kibble (fruit salad), and Chickaletta Chow (corn on the cob).  

Then of course there was the cake.  The chocolate on the bottom, white on the top with butter cream frosting in the middle...per C's request!




All he wanted was a Lego garbage truck and to be a firefighter!  He actually got two of the same firefighter outfits!


After gifts, we played our final game, Pin the Badge on Chase.  



It was a fantastic party!!


Of course we didn't just celebrate one day, we had to celebrate again on his actual birthday!  Brielle gave him this cool hat!


And he got lots of Paw Patrol jammies!


And the Chase Paw Patrol Cruiser!!!!!  He hasn't stopped playing with it!  He didn't even know this existed!


And of course you need to have more cake!

I think he looks just like my Dad here!!! (maybe it's just the ears!)


I can't imagine life without this sweet, funny, will-do-anything-to-make-you-laugh kid.  I am so blessed that he is mine!

No comments: