Now, I love Isaiah, but man am I glad to have some quiet! He was neither excited nor terrified to go to school today, in fact, he approached it like it was just what he had to do.
We had a special breakfast of bacon/egg/cheese croissants and donuts! We all got ready and took the obligatory pictures that I am convinced he will someday enjoy looking at.
Collin did not want to be left out, so he came outside for his picture!
This year Isaiah has a locker! I know! A locker!!!!
Which Collin decided he could fit into! And yes, Brielle did shut the door on him!
Isaiah has 3 other boys from his Kindergarten class in his class this year, which made going to school easier. His teacher is new to the district, but she seems like a really nice lady! I can't wait to hear all about it, but for now I will enjoy my silence until Brielle's rest time is over.....and it is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment