Hi everyone, Isaiah here! Thanks to you all for giving me such a warm welcome into this crazy world. I can’t wait to get to meet you all in person. And just so you’re prepared, I really like to cuddle and I’m pretty sure Mom and Dad are OK with that. I have some pretty good news to report. First of all I’m eating and drinking plenty of food on my own—right from the tap! They took the IV out of my arms, no more tubes…boo-yah! I really have to focus on those things and celebrate them right now because at some point today the doctor, who was all nice and chummy with me, is now going to do some snipping around my man parts. Can’t exactly say I’m too thrilled about that!
But now to the best news yet… I get to go home tomorrow! That’s right, on Sunday I am busting out of this joint. And I can’t wait to see my new home, new room, be at home with Mom and Dad, and begin to meet all you wonderful people in person. Thanks again for all your prayers, and please keep them coming! The Big Guy upstairs is pretty awesome, but a few extra prayers never hurts. In fact, you might want to pray that my Daddy would stop gagging whenever he sees my poopy diapers. He’s slowly coming around but I’m afraid one of these days he’s gonna spit up on me!
Oh yeah, there are some new pictures below. Mom and Dad are going a "little" photo crazy with that new camera of theirs. Hey, not that I can blame them though, I did inherit my dad’s stunning good looks and overall cute demeanor. Guess that’s all for now, peace out!
Love ya and see ya soon…
><>Isaiah
2 comments:
Well hello there baby Vera! This is your buddy Claire! Tell your mommy and daddy that they should bring you up to Hudson and show you off to all of their friends. We are all dying to meet you!
Love you all!
Hello friend. This is Ingrid writing to you and your mommy and daddy. Isaiah, we're thrilled that you are here and the world can't wait to meet you in person! Woot. And the world is really glad that your mommy and daddy are going a "little" photo crazy...it kind of helps the rest of us feel uber involved in your life. Wahoo.
Post a Comment