I'm so happy to hear your news! I'm sorry to hear of the complications you encountered but, VERY glad to hear that the 3 of you are doing well. Actually, your story sounds amazingly similar to ours. We didn't have quite the same hours of labor or the difficulties with infection but, the emergency C-section, meconium, NICU, tubes and waiting....all VERY familiar. Enjoy each moment and hang in there, even when you're exhausted. It sounds like Isaiah's doing well and you'll have him home before long! That really is the best....the day the 3 of you get to be at home without all of the nurses, beeping machines, and other babies!
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear your news! I'm sorry to hear of the complications you encountered but, VERY glad to hear that the 3 of you are doing well. Actually, your story sounds amazingly similar to ours. We didn't have quite the same hours of labor or the difficulties with infection but, the emergency C-section, meconium, NICU, tubes and waiting....all VERY familiar. Enjoy each moment and hang in there, even when you're exhausted. It sounds like Isaiah's doing well and you'll have him home before long! That really is the best....the day the 3 of you get to be at home without all of the nurses, beeping machines, and other babies!
My little twinkie is adoreable! Kissies from Auntie Huggy! Love you all and congratulations again!
Post a Comment