Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love the candy, costumes, candy, the pumpkin carving, did I mention the candy? The weekend before Halloween we went to the St.Louis Zoo. They had a fun day called, Boo at the Zoo. The zoo was decorated for Halloween,they had a candy trail, costume parade, and many more activities. Since Isaiah is really too small for candy or crafts, we just went to check it out. I didn't want Isaiah to get his costume all dirty, so we dressed him in his warm pumpkin sweatsuit. I think that he had fun looking around at all of the other kids.

This past week Isaiah learned how to shrug his shoulders, which we think is just the most adorable thing! We caught a few moments of film. He also started puckering his lips, like the famous fish face. I have not been so lucky to catch that on film yet. I'm still trying. He also celebrated his 10 months birthday on Halloween. We got some smiles even though he was sick, again. We had plans to go to a Halloween party on Saturday, but Isaiah had been on Motrin all day, with a runny nose and drool like you wouldn't believe. We are not sure if his teeth are moving, or if he is sick. Either way he was crabby, so we decided not to go and share our germs, just in case. So we got in our costumes and headed to a friends house to say boo, then we hung out at home and passed out candy. You can see who had the most fun with the candy. I think that we have a little sweet toothed man on our hands! They always say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess they are right! A man after my own heart, or sweet tooth!

I hope that you enjoy the pictures of our Halloween fun.





No comments: