Monday, August 20, 2012

Medical Update

It was brought to my attention that my last post was a bit dramatic. It's really not that bad, but I think I am just tired of Dr appointments.


Last Friday Collin had his ultrasound, which turned out normal. While I am glad that he does not have to have surgery, we still do not have an answer. He has another Dr appointment tomorrow so we will see what the next step is. Other than the Dr appointments, he is a great little guy. He only wakes up twice to eat at night and loves to be held.


Brielle
had an eye Dr appointment today. She is doing great, and the glasses are doing their job. This time the Dr showed me how Brielle sees with and without her glasses. Without the glasses she sees double, which is really annoying!!! She still has the chest rattle, so hopefully the Dr will have some kind of an answer tomorrow too.


Isaiah and I went school shopping, which isn't as fun when the supplies include garbage bags and hand soap! He still loves to dance, sing, play the guitar and drums and play outside. He has been asking to do more an more "projects" and play games lately. He also likes to hold his brother and take care of his sister.


I, Calie, am just trying to keep schedules straight and make it on time to wherever we need to be! Steve is the same hard workin Dad he always has been.


My favorite picture of my loves


What a good big brother!
Isaiah's giant hand holding Collin's

My Boys
Brielle had some fun with window markers while I made supper

Everyone having fun with Collin's play gym. Actually I am not sure who is having more fun!
Brielle fulfilling her big sister duties

No comments: