It's really hard to believe that it has already been 1 month that Collin has been in our lives. So much has happened in that short month.
As most all of you know my Dad finally got to his final destination of heaven 2 weeks ago. Collin has been to MN 3 times already! We also received shocking news that Steve's aunt died suddenly as well. Both will be missed dearly.
As if that was not enough to digest, we have been to the Dr. every week for Collin. He lost weight, which is normal, but can not gain it back as quickly as the Dr. wants. He is a good eater, but spits most all of it up afterwords. We had the same problem with Isaiah, but I am wiser this time around. So we are doing an ultra sound of his tummy on Friday to see if he has something that makes the muscles in his intestine/stomach area thicken. If that's the case, he will need surgery...if not, well I don't know!
Brielle has had her own health issues too. She has had a rattle in her chest for 5 weeks now. The Dr. thinks it could be allergies, so she is taking meds for that. I haven't noticed a big difference, but I will give it more time. If it doesn't clear up, we could be looking at a chest x-ray for her.
Phew, I think that's all the medical problems. I say bring them on this year, since we are close to the deductible and then stop!
Despite Collin's spitting, he is an easy-going, lovable baby, who can sleep through any amount of noise. He is fun to cuddle and has even started looking around more and more. It's really fun to watch the other 2 play with him and tickle him.
Brielle has a personality all her own. She picks out her own clothes and will not listen to my suggestions. I sometimes feel we are starting the mother/daughter love/hate relationship already! She is a true Daddy' girl, and he eats it up! He is putty in her hands with just one look. When Grandma is around though I rank 3rd on the list. (Grandma is 1st, Daddy is 2nd!)
Isaiah is getting so big! He is getting ready to start school next month. He is excited to go school shopping with me, and I am excited to take him. It will be fun to have some alone time with him. He was introduced to Grandma's camera, and is very good at taking pictures. I'm not even biased on this one, he is really good!
Steve and I...well...we are fine. Just trying too keep up with 3 kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment