Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Medical Update

So I kind of left you all hanging after my last post last week.

Collin's appt. went well. He is now a whopping 10 pounds! He has been put on the reflux medicine, which seems to be working pretty well. He doesn't seem as uncomfortable due to the reflux, just gas! He is still puking, but not as much. He is also starting to outgrow his newborn size clothes and his feet are filling up his 0-3 month sleepers!


Brielle and I just got back from the dr again today. She will be starting antibiotics for a sinus infection, which the Dr. thinks is what is causing the chest rattle. If this doesn't work, the next step would be a chest x-ray.


So last week Tuesday after Collin's appt. they told me we wouldn't need to go back for a month when he will be seen for his 2 month check up. I jumped for joy! It was short lived as I found out at my appt that I need to go back next week for a recheck, then this week we were there for Brielle. Someday they will forget who I am, but not anytime soon!


Other than that, I find myself gearing up for Isaiah to start school. We have his parent orientation night tonight! I am also thinking and planning for Collin's baptism on Sept. 30th, Brielle's 2nd birthday, Halloween costumes, Isaiah's birthday along with all of the holidays and fall church activities that will be starting. Needless to say I am feeling a little overwhelmed and my "to do" list keeps getting longer without crossing anything off!!!

No comments: