Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Sweet Ride

It's been a sweet ride for about a year now.  It has happened.  Brielle has figured out how to get out of her bed.  It started at nap time last week. 

Collin was in his room and was fussing a bit.  She must have heard him and decided to "check" on him.  By the time I got there all lights were on and no one was sleeping.  I thought maybe it was a fluke. 

Then one morning Steve jumped out of bed around 5.  She was either in Collin's room or on her way there. 

Friday night, while Steve was at the Jr High lock in, I was awoken at 4:17 AM when my light was flipped on.  A cute little girl in her Daddy's Girl jammies was standing in the doorway uttering the words, "Mommy, I awake!" 

Today she decided to get out of bed, 4 times, and do random things around her room.  I found her reading, putting on leg warmers, and trying on headbands.  All adorable actions, just not when you would like her to be sleeping. 

So I think tomorrow she is going to get bells put on her door, so I can at least hear her if she tries to get out again.

I just took Isaiah to urgent care tonight because he has a double ear infection.  It will be a miracle when this household is feeling better for more than a few days at a time!!!!

No comments: